Friday, August 25, 2006

I am posting my pictures here temporarily from Sandysknitting because of a problem that I can't figure out. And let's face it, no pictures, is no fun!
Okay, first up? The 2 pictures that I described the other day. How'd I do?

Two birthday packages with pink panther
and

And look! The packages multiplied again. I'm speechless!

I plan to move pictures back to the Sandysknitting site when I have the problem figured out!
Later today, after moving Bethany into college, I'll open them up. And post more pictures!

2 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Happy birthday!!!

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Debi said...

Happy Birthday Sandy! I just posted my very first Saturday Sky and I put the button with the link to this blog on my side bar, is that OK?

have a look: http://fluffyknitterdeb.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home